[Police Application - Joakim S]

2 posts in this topic

Name: Robin 

In game name: Joakim S

Teamspeak name: Joakim S

Can you speak english? Yes

Have you read the Rules and Understand the laws? Yes

For how long have you been playing Arma 3? 3500-4000 hours

During this time how much have you been playing on Altis Life servers? 90% of my time have been roleplaying on different kind of altis life servers

During this time how much have you been playing on our Secretone server? about 20% of time is on secretone

Have you ever been a Cop on another Altis Life server ? If so name the server. I used to be a Lieutenant on SONE but i left. I have also been a Lieutenant and Captain on multiple british servers Amarokgaming.co.uk

Your active timeperiod per day (eg: 17-22) 17.00-23.00

Why would you like to be a cop on Secretone Altis Life server? (Minimum 100 words) I want to be a cop on SONE because i have been a cop on the server before and i left because i didn't really like some of the staff members and i also had other interesting things to do that i found far more important. I also know a lot of the current cops. Beck, Gunnar, Robban, B. Hammer, Alexander are just some of them. 

Tell us a little bit about yourself. Why you would be a valuable player? (Minimum 100 words) I really don't have a lot to say here except my experience of being a cop i think 70% of my time playing Arma 3 life servers i have always been a cop. I have played on super serious rp servers and less serious ones. I think that i can bring a lot of good ideas into the police force if i join because i have loads of experience. Some example would be cop training, pilot training and things like that. 

Hej Joakim S

Vi har valt att NEKA din ansökan. Om du har några frågor angående beslutet, Kontakta alle eller Mig på Ts.

Med vänliga hällsningar Kapten:

Beck.

1 person likes this