SNSol

[Police Application - Goat

2 posts in this topic

Name: Nakai Johnson

In game name: Goat

Teamspeak name: Goat

Can you speak English? yes

Have you read the Rules and Understand the laws? yes

For how long have you been playing Arma 3? I've been playing Arma 3 on and off for about 2-3 years

During this time how much have you been playing on Altis Life servers? out of my 387h on Arma 3 about 100h are from Altis the rest are from Private milsim servers.

During this time how much have you been playing on our Secretone server? I played on the secret one server for about 2-5h

Have you ever been a Cop on another Altis Life server? If so name the server. Yes, I've been a cop on a server called !OV!, Grandtheftauto server 1, but recently resigned from them due to corrupted staff and higher ranking police officials 

Your active time period per day (eg: 17-22) if this is speaking terms of how long I can be on I can be on for about 11h depending on the day

Why would you like to be a cop on Secretone Altis Life server? (Minimum 100 words)

Why: I want to be a Cop on the secret one Altis life due to the pure fact of roleplay, the amount of roleplay I have been seeing from the citizens and the police alone is enough to say yes I want to apply and that's what has exactly happened, so far I have not seen a single mistake or even a troll within the police force, as I recently took an interview with one of the police officers asking what it was like controlling and patrolling the area of Kavala and he said "I enjoy this job extremely too much, almost like a kid in a candy shop" this to me shows that everyone is having a great time and I would like to be on that, another reason as to why I'm wanting to join is because I want to do more for this community and to expand my roleplay even more so than what it is currently allowing myself to roleplay as cop again will be amazing, and because it is a fresh server it will mean a lot more to help everyone out.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. Why would you be a valuable player? (Minimum 100 words)

About me: I have been playing Arma 3 for about 2-3 years all together starting out on vanilla Altis life servers and seen the transition from vanilla to now and I can personally say that I believe everything in this game has progressed for the best and I'm in love with it, this server welcomed me instantly and meeting random people online is a thing of habit and this server welcomes that, I've actually met my girlfriend from Arma 3 as we were roleplaying, it was amazing to finally meet someone other than  talking through a mic and looking at a screen, we roleplay together most of the time now on Arma 3 whenever we get the chance, and we usually roleplay as rebels, but this time we are gonna go cops hopefully she makes it threw. 

Why would i be a valuable player: I believe I will be a valuable player to the scene of this server due to my vast experience with roleplaying and what its like to roleplay as a high-ranking police officer on Arma 3, it does not come easy but its extremely fun when it comes to it, and I hope I can share my experience with everyone the server no matter their rank I have always found to see that some of the highest ranks don't actually know stuff privates may know for example The simplest of a rule or the understanding of a meaning etc, so that's why I believe I am a valuable player to the cop scene

I hope you take the oppurtinty to review my application and think on your decision thank you very much for reading this! 

We have chosen to Deny your application. Do you have any questions please contact alle0100 or M.Eklöf on TS.