Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yanx

[André - Mechanic Application]

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Name: André

In game name: Andre Durant

Teamspeak name: I’m in the server I just have some problems making my account, but I will fix it!

Can you speak english? Yes I can

Have you read the Rules and Understand the laws? Yes I do

For how long have you been playing rolplaying games? For about 1 year

Have you ever been a Mechanic on another server ? If so name the server. No I haven’t 

Your active timeperiod per day (eg: 17-22) Monday and Wednesday I have exercise so I play maybe at 21-22.30. The rest of the week 16-22.30 (But if I need to study I’ll do that first) Weekends 11/12-until I want to go to sleep

Why would you like to be a Mechanic on Secretone server? (Minimum 100 words) Because I think the server needs more mechanics and if I can’t be an police officer I want to work someway side to side with the police force. I want to work as a mechanic until I can manage to be a police officer, I want to do something while I’m trying my hardest to be an member of the Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)

Tell us a little bit about yourself. Why you would be a valuable player? (Minimum 100 words) I’m a 16 year old dude that loves video games and I’m a pretty nice guy. People have told me that I’m very nice to others and I care about others! I think I would be a good mechanic (or cop lol)
Edited by Yanx

Hey Andre, i have choosen to DENY you application to this job.

Because we want some older ppl as mechanics.