Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yanx

[André - Paramedic Application]

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Name: André

In game name: Andre Durant (Steam: Yanx)

Teamspeak name: Yanx

Can you speak english? Yes, I can

Have you read the Rules and Understand the laws? Yes, read them and I do understand them

For how long have you been playing rolplaying games? For about 1 year, and it’s the best

Have you ever been a Medic on another server ? If so name the server. No I haven’t

Your active timeperiod per day (eg: 17-22) Week: 16-22 Weekends: 11-Not a set time

Why would you like to be a Medic on Secretone server? (Minimum 100 words) Because I want to help people, I know how boring and shit it is to wait for paramedic. So I wanna help, also I think my time while trying to become a police officer would be funnier as a paramedic. I really wanna work as a police officer but while waiting I wanna be as close to the police force as possible, and I think that medic is the right work. 

Tell us a little bit about yourself. Why you would be a valuable player? (Minimum 100 words) I’m a 16 year old that loves to play. I have always been very open and I talk very much. I’m a really nice guy and I do like to help people. I like to communicate with others, witch is a good think while roleplaying. 
Edited by Yanx

Hey Andre, i have choosen to deny you this job.

We wont to see a more serious side of you. Thats why.