Followers 0
Lee Chaan

Lee Chan - Medic Application

2 posts in this topic

Name: Magnus

In game name: Lee Chan

Teamspeak name: Magnus11102

Can you speak english? Yes i can.

Have you read the Rules and Understand the laws? Yes.

For how long have you been playing rolplaying games? For about 3 years first Arma 3 RP and now GTA RP.

Have you ever been a Medic on another server ? If so name the server. Yes, i have been on an Arma 3 server called ErDuFriendly. But it's a long time ago and the server is down now.

Your active timeperiod per day (eg: 17-22) I have some problems irl i can talk about to you in the interview if needed so pretty much about from 10 AM uk time to 9 PM UK time

Why would you like to be a Medic on Secretone server? (Minimum 100 words) Since i have heard around the town there is a need of medics and since iv'e been a medic before i feel like i would fit in. I like to roleplay with people wich you do as medic and as i said there is not alot of medics online in the early hours but i can be since yeah that irl shit. And then i've talked to some of the medics and they seems like nice guys so i would love to work with them and help the people on the server.... So they stop whining in chat :)

Tell us a little bit about yourself. Why you would be a valuable player? (Minimum 100 words) I feel like i could be a valuable player because as i said i'm on in the early hours so i can actually work alot of hours when others go to school or work and then i feel like i'm and experienced roleplayer so i should be able to do ome good and fun roleplay with people. And now about myself. I'm Magnus 14 years old from a small city in Denmark i do mountainbike for a hobby and go to school for a small period of time because of irl problems i like playing racing games and roleplay games. And then i'm just a normal kid who likes to play games. That's it. Not more to tell even though it needs 100 word i can't really think about more about myself.

download (1).jpg

Hello Magnus!

Cool that you wanna try out to be a paramedic on our server!

Lets talk on teamspeak and i will tell you how it works!

You have been accepted for a tryout!