mikkelzuma

medic aplication mikkelzuma

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Name: Mikkel nyby

In game name: Juan rodrigres

Teamspeak name: mikkelzuma

Can you speak english? Yes.

Have you read the Rules and Understand the laws? Yes Sir.

For how long have you been playing rolplaying games? 3 months i think

Have you ever been a Medic on another server ? If so name the server. No i have never been medic on any server.

Your active timeperiod per day (eg: 17-22) If this is how long I can be on then i can be on for about 8h depending on the day/weekend/holiday

Why would you like to be a Medic on Secretone server? (Minimum 100 words) I would like to be medic because the server need a couple of medics, i will help as much as possible and i would like to be a medic on a good server, since thats where all the fun is at. I know its my first time to be a medic but everyone needs a chance. I would prefer me as a medic because its a job a responsible player should have, because if there were no medics no one would have been alive by now. The point of me saying all this is that i am a valueable person and hope that i would get the job as a medic. 

Tell us a little bit about yourself. Why you would be a valuable player? (Minimum 100 words) I am a 14 year old, boy that lives with my mom and dad. after school i go home and turn my pc on and plays gta rp i like to play csgo but after i got gta i feel in love. i have met a couple of medics already plitch and lowkey and i would love to work with them sorry i dont have 100 word ;(

Edited by mikkelzuma

Hey!

Since we got a few new paramedics now, i will put your application on HOLD

1 person likes this

can i get a message when the server needs a medic then? :)

You will get an answer here.

1 person likes this

@Nicko i think we should accept him, i think we need a couple more after the server being a bit more popular.

yesterday there was like 7 waiting and only 1-2 meds on...

Have a nice day -Carlos Deveci [Medic]

1 person likes this