Followers 0
Yanx

[Medic Application - André]

1 post in this topic

Name: André

In game name: Andre Durant

Teamspeak name: Yanx

Can you speak english? Yes I can

Have you read the Rules and Understand the laws? Yes I have read the rules, and I do understand the laws and rules.

For how long have you been playing rolplaying games? For about 1 year

Have you ever been a Medic on another server ? If so name the server. No I havnt

Your active timeperiod per day (eg: 17-22) On the weeks I have exercise on Monday and Wednesday but I play rest of the week 16-22 and on weekends I play from 11/12 to like 00:00 and sometimes 03:00

Why would you like to be a Medic on Secretone server? (Minimum 100 words) I want to be a medic beacuse I think the medics dont do there job, I been in coma so many times when there is full lobby and there is paramedic in but not on duty. And I also want to help pepole and roleplay on a new way, being a normal civ starts to being kinda boring so I wanna try something new. 

Tell us a little bit about yourself. Why you would be a valuable player? (Minimum 100 words) As I said in the text above I feel like paramedic dont do there job when there is full lobby, and I know how boring it is to be in coma for about 30 mins before paramedic do something. So there for I wouldnt do the same thing as they do. Its one thing to farm when there is like 10-20 players online but when its a full lobby you need to do your work as a paramedic. 

Niko if you read this, this is my way to show you a more serious side of me. So please give me a chance.