Medic application - Cody wilson

2 posts in this topic

Name: Elias

In game name: Cody Wilson

Teamspeak name: Tarzanaden

Can you speak english? Yes

Have you read the Rules and Understand the laws? Yes i do

For how long have you been playing rolplaying games? For over a year

Have you ever been a Medic on another server ? If so name the server. No i have not been a medic on a another GTA V RP Server

Your active timeperiod per day (eg: 17-22) 16-21

Why would you like to be a Medic on Secretone server? (Minimum 100 words) I would like to be a medic on secretone servers because, i am very interested in doctors and other medical jobs in real life. I also feel that some hours i play on the server, there are not enough medics so i thought i could apply, A friend of mine, is a medic one your servers and said that it is fun and you meet alot of people, and i like to help people in so many different ways as possible. so i thought maybe i could apply, and if lucky become a medic on one of your server. 

Tell us a little bit about yourself. Why you would be a valuable player? (Minimum 100 words) As i said, i have always been interested in medical jobs and i want to become a doctor when i get older. I am a social person, and does not get angry easily, so i would not get angry on the people if they say offensive stuff to me, i am on hours not many people are playing, so then you would have bigger chance to have medicals on the server at as many hours as possible. That is why i would be a valuable player on your server as a paramedic. I Also am a pretty good driver.

1 person likes this

Hello Tarzanaden, I've read you're application and I've decieded to decided to DENY you! I have not seen you on the server for a while, if I'm wrong please contact me on TeamSpeak and we could clear things up!