Medic application - Andrew Summers

2 posts in this topic

Name: Andrew

In game name: Andrew Summers

Teamspeak name: Ante0421

Can you speak english? Yes

Have you read the Rules and Understand the laws? Yes

For how long have you been playing rolplaying games? 1 year now

Have you ever been a Medic on another server ? If so name the server. No the other servers are not good :)

Your active timeperiod per day (eg: 17-22) 16-22

Why would you like to be a Medic on Secretone server? (Minimum 100 words) I was watching the other medics work and its seems fun to save other people :). So i though me and my friend was going to work as a medic. So both of us have applied now. I also like the vehicles and i have always be wanting to be a medic. Im a really interested in medics and doctors in real life and my dream job is to be a medic. So i though´t that i should apply and practice before i go too school so i already know a little bit of how to work as a medic. And this is the best server so far and i really want to get a real job!

Tell us a little bit about yourself. Why you would be a valuable player? (Minimum 100 words) Ok, Im 17 years old and I really like too drive around, hang around and as i said i want to be a medic in real life too so i also like to save people. I don´t like to do drugs or do some criminal stuff, i want to be a peaceful man that saves peoples life. I like to drive fast on the race track with my own car so if i say, im a really good driver. Im not just driving around, im also a person that likes too talk with other people and meet new people. i have a friend of mine that works as a medic and he says that his job is the best job u can get and i agree with that because im interested in medic!

Edited by Andrew Summers

Hi Andrew, I've read you're application and I've decied to ACCEPT you! Please contact me on TeamSpeak so we can talk!