Followers 0
Jacko

Medic Application.

2 posts in this topic

Name: Jacob Nielsen

In game name: Jacob Wall

Teamspeak name: #TheJoker

Can you speak english? Yes, fluently.

Have you read the Rules and Understand the laws? Yes, that was one of the first things that i did.

For how long have you been playing rolplaying games? For a couple years now.

Have you ever been a Medic on another server ? If so name the server. No i have not.

Your active timeperiod per day (eg: 17-22) Probably around 15-22 on weekdays and way more in the weekends.

Why would you like to be a Medic on Secretone server? (Minimum 100 words) Almost always when i am online, there are a lot of people dead, and a few people constantly beggin for medics in chat. Also one of the reasons i wan't to become a medic is that ghost is one, and he recommended it to me. It is something new that i have not tried before, and ghost recommended me.
I have also thought about becoming a mechanic or cop but wanted to try being a medic first. Me and ghost are really good friends, and have known each ther for probably about 8-9 years.
I also wan't to help him out; for example when he has died and there is no medics online, which is really annoying for him.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. Why you would be a valuable player? (Minimum 100 words) Well i have been playing RPG's for a couple years now, maybe actually 3-4, so i know a lot about it. Even though i actually don't meet the age requirements, i am really mature for my age, and i know how to behave like an adult. I also know quite a bit about being a medic because ghost has shown me a lot about it, a i've driven with him on duty. I've played on this server for about a couple months now, so know a lot about the server.

Hi Jacko, I've read you're application and I've decided to ACCEPT you, if you could contact me on TeamSpeak so we could talk!