Maggichicken

Medic Application - Maggichicken

1 post in this topic

Name: Vegard Sandnes

In game name: Smile

Teamspeak name: MaggiChicken

Can you speak english? Yes, fluently.

Have you read the Rules and Understand the laws? Yes, that was one of the first things that i did.

For how long have you been playing rolplaying games? For a good year now

Have you ever been a Medic on another server ? If so name the server. No i have not.

Your active timeperiod per day (eg: 17-22) Probably around 17-22 on weekdays and way more in the weekends.

Why would you like to be a Medic on Secretone server? (Minimum 100 words) Almost always when i am online, there are a lot of people dead, and a few people constantly beggin for medics in chat. It is something new that i have not tried before, and i like to challenge myself everyday.
I have also thought about becoming a mechanic or cop but wanted to try being a medic first.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. Why you would be a valuable player? (Minimum 100 words) Well i have been playing RPG's for a good year now, so i know a lot about it. I know quite a bit about being a medic because my friend have shown me a lot about it, and i've driven with him on duty. I've played on this server for about a month now, so know a lot about the server.
Edited by Maggichicken