Medic Application Nikolai ivankov

2 posts in this topic

Name:

In game name: Nikolai Ivankov

Teamspeak name: Nikolai Ivankov

Can you speak english? Yes

Have you read the Rules and Understand the laws? Yes

For how long have you been playing rolplaying games? 4 years of total 4000h+

Have you ever been a Medic on another server ? If so name the server. I haven't played as medic on GtaRp but on Arma roleplay

Your active timeperiod per day (eg: 17-22) 17-00

Why would you like to be a Medic on Secretone server? (Minimum 100 words) I believe that all human life is precious, I want to be able to help people as good as I can and get them back up on their feet when they are down. Whether it be physical help, emotional help, I just like to be altruistic and help anybody any way I can, it puts a smile on my face to see people happy after I've helped them. Personally, I've felt as sometimes when my friends and myself included have needed medical services, but there were no medics around, or just not responding to the calls outright. I would constantly try as hard as I can to get to my patient.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. Why you would be a valuable player? (Minimum 100 words) I am a simple person, I just want to help everyone out in any way that I can. But there is a different way to help, LSPD. I think I'd be too afraid to deal with criminals and people like that, and I just want to help the good people of Los Santos. I love working hard and I think I would do good at LSEMS. As I've said before in the previous answer, I just want to help out people and be more responsive and bring a good name to LSEMS. I believe I could be a good help in the workforce and I would try and work as hard as I can to provide good service to patients. I don't want people to go through the same thing I did when I was hurting and nobody was around to help. I want to be there and save people. A person in LSEMS actually saved one of my friends from committing suicide after not listening to me, and I am forever in debt to them. I want to be able to be that type of person as well.