Kuumkartul

Medic Application - Kuumkartul

2 posts in this topic

Name:Kuumkartul

In game name: Peter Bottom

Teamspeak name: Kuumkartul

Can you speak english?: Yes

Have you read the Rules and Understand the laws?: Yes

For how long have you been playing rolplaying games?; A couple of months for sure. Don't know exactly

Have you ever been a Medic on another server ? If so name the server.: Yes I have, Nebulous in GTA San Andreas.

Your active timeperiod per day (eg: 17-22): 18.00-21.00 on workdays, on weekends way more.

Why would you like to be a Medic on Secretone server? (Minimum 100 words): I would like to be an medic because there really aren't many medics online or on duty, so I thought I could be one myself and help other roleplayers out. Being an medic also seems like a great job for me, because I'm into that medic stuff in real life aswell. Also everyone most of the time when im online are begging for a medic in a chat, thats one reason more why I want to become a medic aswell. With everything taken together, I like to help people roleplaying out, because most of the time people are begging medics in chat, but there is noone in the server helping out.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. Why you would be a valuable player? (Minimum 100 words): I'm a 15 year old boy from Estonia. I like cars alot, like really really alot. I also like games, I'm moslty into GTA V and PUBG. But I won't say no to other games like CSGO and H1Z1 (unleg GTA or PUBG). I'm also a very great driver, In-game atleast. I'll give my best to get to people in need of help. I won't say that I'm a good driver in real life.