Goxy

Medic Application

3 posts in this topic

Name: Goran

In game name: Luke Gibson

Teamspeak name: Goxy

Can you speak english? yes

Have you read the Rules and Understand the laws?yes

For how long have you been playing rolplaying games? I was playing for 4 months at arma 3 rp server and now i am playing about 4 weeks on gta rp servers

Have you ever been a Medic on another server ? If so name the server. No

Your active timeperiod per day (eg: 17-22) from 11AM - 17PM

Why would you like to be a Medic on Secretone server? (Minimum 100 words)  I personally think I would be a good member for this department. I am a very active player , I am good at driving so traffic and getting around it wont be so difficult. My flaws are close combat and hostage situations but since the Police Department takes care of that I don't have to worry about it. Also the medics aren't very active on the server in my opinion.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. Why you would be a valuable player? (Minimum 100 words) Well as I said in the last question I think I would be a good addition to the EMS department. I am pretty active , I would always respond to any call and I would be there very quickly. In my opinion my roleplaying skills aren't bad. As a fan of this department I would never let the community and its members down.
Edited by Goxy

We have choosen to DENY your medic application. If you have any questions go to our teamspeak and il explain.

// Feffe

okay im on TS now in question room cuse i have some questions