Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SunnyMummy

Medic Application

2 posts in this topic

Name : Rafael de Jong 

In game name : James Pines

TS Name : SunnyMummy

Can you speak English? I can speak English fluently.

Have you read the Rules and Understand the laws? Yes.

For how long have you been playing roleplaying games? I have been playing roleplaying games for 2 months right now , but I have been watching GTA 5 RP Youtubers for a year.

Have you ever been a Medic on another server? If so name the server. : No but I think this server would be a great start. 

Your active time period per day (eg: 17-22) : From 2 pm to 8 pm GMT +2 during the week but on weekends longer.

Why would you like to be a medic on the Secretone server? (Minimun 100 words) : In my opinion the server just doesn't have enough active medics. I have seen many applications of people saying they are active but I never see any online. I have wasted a lot of time waiting for a medic to go online and revive me.Often if there were any medics online they either wouldn't respond to my call or they would cancel it mid-way. I saw a lot of players think that way too. I would be online every day and I would help the citizens of the SecretOne server whenever they need it.

Tell us a bit about yourself. Why would you be a valuable player? (Minimun 100 words) : I think I would be a good addition to the EMS Department. I am active , quick and I would always respond to a call. I would never let the members of the SecretOne community down. Personally I think I am good at roleplaying. I have been long time fan of this department and I would take it serious but still have fun. 

Thank you for taking your time to read my application. 

Rafael de Jong

We have choosen to DENY your medic application. If you have any questions go to our teamspeak and il explain.

// Feffe