Followers 0
Tyhjus

Medic Application - Tyhjus

4 posts in this topic

Name:Tyhjus

In game name:Criss_McGree

Teamspeak name:Tühjus.

Can you speak english?Yes

Have you read the Rules and Understand the laws?Yes, i do.

For how long have you been playing rolplaying games?Since the roleplay server's came out in SAMP.

Have you ever been a Medic on another server ? Not in GTA V, but i was in SAMP server.

Your active timeperiod per day (eg: 17-22) 18.00 - 24.00.

Why would you like to be a Medic on Secretone server? (Minimum 100 words): Main reason is roleplay. I love to live a medic life, i love to help others. I don't see very much active medic's online, not telling there isn't any, it's just they dont do their jobs most of the time. If you accept me as a medic, i will commit my self to this job. 

Tell us a little bit about yourself. Why you would be a valuable player? (Minimum 100 words) Because i always help other players, i have much experience with roleplay, i have a great commitment.I don't abuse my job for money. Great medic is a valuable player for the server. 

There is no longer white-list to become a medic anymore. Go to the green medic mark on the map and pick the job.

/Beck

On 2017-11-10 at 3:30 PM, Beck said:

There is no longer white-list to become a medic anymore. Go to the green medic mark on the map and pick the job.

/Beck

at the hospital or what??